India’s 1st Multinational Infrastructure player in Highways Sector
IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd. is India’s leading integrated and first multi-national infrastructure developer in highways sector, with major presence in the Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) space, carrying high pride to be part of India’s transformation.
In a journey of 25 years, the Company has reinforced its commitment, even in the tough times and environment, by delivering large, technically complex projects across all geographical terrains in India; thereby building seamless connectivity to bring people closer to facilitate socio-economic-cultural developments.
Today, the Company is proud of delivering several firsts in India’s roads and highways infrastructure sector; such as, delivering first Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) project, operating and maintaining first expressway project; launching and listing first Infrastructure Investment Trust (InvIT); first Indian Company to tap offshore bond markets, etc.
IRB at Glance
- 23 Highway Projects across 10 Indian States
- Asset base of INR 62,000 Crores plus
- 12,500 Lane Kms under operations
- 20% Share in the Golden Quadrilateral Project
- 43 Toll plazas with 529 FASTag compliant lanes
- Catering to around 10,00,000 Vehicles every day