- Projects aggregate 94.80 Kms, with total cost outlay of Rs. 3,492 Crs
- First projects for the Company under Hybrid Annuity space
- Company’s Construction Order Book crosses Rs.10,000 Crs mark
Mumbai, March 14, 2018: For the first time, IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd (IRB), India’s leading and the largest infrastructure developers in BOT space in Roads and Highways sector has bagged two projects under Hybrid Annuity Model (HAM) in the state of Tamil Nadu.
The Company has emerged as a preferred bidder for the two Tamil Nadu based projects aggregating 94.80 Kms; with cost outlay of Rs. 3,492 Crs.
Commenting on the development, Mr. Virendra D. Mhaiskar, Chairman & Managing Director, IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd., said, “Winning these two projects for the first time under Hybrid Annuity model, demonstrates high trust and confidence in our domain expertise and execution capabilities.” He added, “Alike BOT space, we would endeavour to leave our footprints and achieve new benchmarks in HAM space too.”
Key highlights of the Projects are as under:
- The projects are in Tamil Nadu, for four laning of stretch on NH 332 (earlier NH 45A)
- Project of four laning of 56.80 Kms stretch is from Poondiankuppam to Sattanathpuram with cost outlay of Rs.2,196 Crs
- Project of four laning of 38 Kms is from Puducherry to Poondiankuppam with cost outlay of Rs.1,296 Crs
- The concession will comprise 730 days for construction and 15 years Operations & Maintenance rights thereafter
About IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd:
IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd (IRB) is one of the largest private roads and highways infrastructure developers in India, with its presence in BOT and HAM space.
At present, the Company is having 7 projects under operational BOT space; 2 projects under HAM space; 4 projects under Tolling & Construction, 7 projects under O & M contracts as a Project Manager for IRB InvIT and another 2 projects under advanced stages of construction. The Company has successfully completed 7 Concessions till date.
IRB Group, in the 20th year of its journey towards excellence since inception, has achieved an unmatchable milestone of crossing 12,000 lane Kms, along with almost 20% share in India’s prestigious Golden Quadrilateral project; which is the largest by any private highways infrastructure developers in India.
Company’s construction order book as on today stands at more than Rs.10,000 Crores.
IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd. is India’s first Infrastructure developer Company to have privilege of successfully launching and listing of India’s first ever InvIT IPO and also transferring 7 projects under the same. The Company was recently conferred on the prestigious ‘FinanceAsia – Best India Deal – Achievement Award 2017’ at Hong Kong.
For further details, please contact:
- Vivek Devasthali, Head – Corporate Communications, 99300 80099, email@example.com
- Shahab Shaikh, Concept PR, 93208 97525, firstname.lastname@example.org