IRB INFRASTRUCTURE BAGS SIX LANING OF KISHANGARH – UDAIPUR – AHMEDABAD HIGHWAY PROJECT FROM NHAI
- Project is of around 125 Kms on NH -79 in the State of Rajasthan
- Subject to award, Company’s Construction Order Book will stand to increase to Rs. 11,300 crore
MUMBAI, 20th September 2016: IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd (IRB), India’s leading and one of the largest BOT road developers in India, announced that it has emerged as a preferred bidder for the project of Six Laning from Kishangarh – Udaipur – Ahmedabad Section of around 125 Kms in the State of Rajasthan.
The said section of NH-79 will be from km 90.00, near Gulabpura to km 214.870 at the end of Chitorgarh bye pass.
Key highlights of the Project are as under:
- The Project is on DBFOT (Toll) Pattern, under NHDP’s Phase V (Package-V).
- Project Length is approx. 125 Kms.
- The concession period of the project is 20 years including construction period of 910 days.
- The Company will get tolling rights on Project from the Appointed Date
- The Company has offered premium of Rs. 228.60 Crores to NHAI in terms of the concession agreement.
Subject to award, IRB’s construction order book will stand to increase to approximately Rs. 11,300 crores, to be executed in the next four years. This will boost the Company’s construction orderbook visibility for next three to four year.
About IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd:
IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd (IRB) is an integrated infrastructure development and construction company in India with significant experience in the toll roads and highways sector. The company is one of the largest private developers in India.
Subject to award of this project, the company will have 21 Road BOT Projects out of which 13 Projects are under operation.
IRB has been listed on the NSE and BSE since February 25, 2008. For further details, log onto www.irb.co.in