The IRB Edge
- India’s first Multinational Infrastructure Player in Highways segment
- Integrated approach
- Visionary Leadership, Experienced Management Team; Skilled & Qualified Human Assets
- Backed by the renowned marquee global investors
- In-house rich domain expertise, execution capabilities and vast experience in delivering large projects
- Disciplined and prudent financial management
Ever since we completed our first project, our actions have been guided by the sole objective of delivering and consistently enhancing stakeholders’ value. As result of which, IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd. has become India’s leading integrated roads and highways infrastructure developer today, with major presence in the Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) space.
We are proud to be part of India’s transformation. In a journey of over twenty years, the Company has reinforced its commitment, even in the tough times and environment, by delivering large, technically complex projects across all geographical terrains in India; thereby building seamless connectivity to bring people closer to facilitate socio-economic-cultural developments.
Today, IRB Infra has privilege of delivering several firsts in India’s roads and highways infrastructure sector; such as, delivering first Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) project, operating and maintaining India’s first expressway project; launching and listing India’s first Infrastructure Investment Trust (InvIT); first Indian Company in the sector to tap offshore bond markets and many more.
The IRB Number Story
- 3 Strategic Business Verticals, including 1 Private InvIT and 1 Public InvIT
- Portfolio of 23 Projects, including 22 Highway Projects and 1 Airport Project
- 17 BOT Projects, 1 TOT Projects & 4 HAM Projects in Roads & Highways Infrastructure segment
- Footprints in 10 Indian States
- Assets base of INR.60,000 Crores plus
- 12,000 Lane Kms under Operations
- 20% in the Golden Quadrilateral Project
- 13 Successfully completed BOT Concessions of 3,600 Lane Kms, with Cost Outlay of Rs.6,000 Crores