DECLARES Rs.2 PER SHARE AS INTERIM DIVIDEND FOR FY17
NET PROFIT UP BY 10%; TOTAL INCOME UP BY 6% AS AGAINST Q3FY16
BAGGED RS.1530 CRS SIX LANING PROJECT IN RAJASTHAN FROM NHAI
TOLL REVENUE POST DEMONETIZATION UPS BY 3%
[(OCTOBER 2016 (BEFORE DEMONETIZATION) V/S. DECEMBER 2016 (POST DEMONETIZATION)]
RECEIVES JURY’S HONOUR OF AN ‘OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION IN ROADS & HIGHWAYS’ AT 6TH EPC AWARDS
Mumbai, January 25, 2017: IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd. (IRB); India’s leading and the largest roads and highways infrastructure developers, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of FY17.
The hi-lights of Financial Performance are:
- Total income is Rs. 1,441 Crores, against Rs. 1,365 Crores for the corresponding quarter of FY 2016.
- Net profit is Rs. 184 Crores, against Rs. 168 Crores in Q3, FY 2016.
The highlights of Business Performance are:
- Bagged Rs.1530 Crores, six laning of Kishangarh-Gulabpura Section of 90 Kms on NH-79 and NH-79A; received LoA from NHAI.
- Average Gross Daily Toll revenue for December 2016 reported 3% rise as compared to October 2016 i.e. (October 2016 (before demonetization) v/s. December 2016 (post demonetization)). The daily toll collection goes up from Rs.7.53 Crores to Rs.7.79 Crores as compared to October 2016
- Company’s Order Book stands at approx. Rs.10,000 Crores.
- Declared Rs. 2 per share as interim dividend for FY17
Company recently received an honour of “Outstanding Contribution in Roads & Highways” from the panel of Juries at 6th EPC World Awards.
About IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd:
IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd (IRB) is one of the largest private roads and highways infrastructure developers in India.
The Company is presently having 22 BOT projects across India out of which, 14 BOT projects have already been operational.
The total costs of roads and highways assets under operations and execution by IRB is more than Rs.36,000 Crores, including strong order book of approx. Rs.10,000 Crores.
IRB, in the 10th year of its journey towards excellence post listing, has achieved an unmatchable milestone of crossing 10000 lanes Kms, which is the largest by any private roads and highways infrastructure developers in India.
For further details, please contact:
- Vivek Devasthali, Head – Corporate Communications, 99300 80099, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shahab Shaikh, Concept PR, 93208 97525, email@example.com