We, at IRB, have been fully committed ourselves for growth of the Organization; the Society and above all the Nation.
Our projects, initiatives taken for the betterment of society, have portrayed our hard work and commitment.
Our commitment has been well reciprocated from various sections of the Society and as recognition; we have been conferred on several prestigious awards.
Our Awards speak for our commitment for the Society and National above all.
- Maharashtra’s Best Employer Brand in Infrastructure sector for the year 2022 conferred on the Company by the World HRD Congress
- National Best Employer Brand in Infrastructure Sector for the years 2018, 2019 & 2021 by the World HRD Congress
- Pinnaclers of Maharashtra Award 2021 on the occasion of Diamond Jubilee of the State of Maharashtra to Mr. Virendra D. Mhaiskar, Chairman & Managing Director, IRB Group
- Excellent Rating by NHAI for 9 IRB Projects out of Top 10 Highway Projects in India in 2020
- Young Turk of the Year 2010 Award to Mr. Virendra D. Mhaiskar, Chairman & Managing Director, IRB Group
- ET Edge Achievers’ Award 2018 to Mr. Virendra D. Mhaiskar, Chairman & Managing Director, IRB Group
- EPC Company of the Year 2018 Award conferred on by EPC World
- National Best Employer Brand Award in Construction & Engineering, conferred at the World HRD Congress
- CNBC TV18 Essar Steel Infrastructural Excellence Award 2018
- Finance Asia Achievement Award 2017 by Finance Asia, Hong Kong for listing and launching India’s first InvIT and raising INR 50 Bn
- Award for being among 50 Most Caring Companies
- Asia’s Dream Company to Work Award
- Award for being among 100 Organizations with Innovative HR Practices
- Awarded for Outstanding Contribution to the Cause of Education